Environmental protection and climate protection are a fixed component of Höhne-Grass’s corporate philosophy. Since 2012, we have been operating with the environmental management certificate in accordance with DIN ISO 14001, which has strict conditions attached.
The guiding principles of our environmental policy
- use of all technical and economically feasible measures to minimise emissions/waste
- use of environmentally-friendly products
- use of reusable materials insofar as this is possible
- environmentally compatible disposal of used substances
- constant monitoring and optimisation of environmental measures implemented in the company
- documenting and communicating the measures
- in-house training to motivate staff with regard to environmental protection
We see environmental protection and climate protection as a uniform task in which we would also like to involve our customers. Since 2011, moving customers can move in a climate-neutral way and, by paying a small surcharge, make a contribution to environmental protection. The German football team 1st FSV Mainz 05 also makes all of its moves with Höhne-Grass in a climate-neutral way and is thus able to accomplish its “Climate defenders’ mission”.
Take part in this mission with us! Only circa 7 euro (for an average private move) is needed to compensate for the CO2 emitted during a move.